Mostly asked jQuery interview questions list
jQuery is rocking and it has become so popular that it is used almost by every developer. As it has already become more popular, interviewers tend to ask jQuery questions in interview. Below is the list of questions which are asked in almost every jQuery interview. Before you go further, please read my previous article published already about jQuery interview question.
Okay, so I assume that you have read the above article. Let's see some more jQuery interview questions.
- Is jQuery a library for client scripting or server scripting?
Ans: Client scripting
- Is jQuery a W3C standard?
- What are jQuery Selectors?
Ans: Selectors are used in jQuery to find out DOM elements. Selectors can find the elements via ID, CSS, Element name and hierarchical position of the element.
- The jQuery html() method works for both HTML and XML documents?
Ans: It only works for HTML.
- Which sign does jQuery use as a shortcut for jQuery?
Ans: $(dollar) sign.
- What does $("div") will select?
Ans: It will select all the div element in the page.
- What does $("div.parent") will select?
Ans: All the div element with parent class.
- What is the name of jQuery method used for an asynchronous HTTP request?
- What is CDN and what are the advantage of loading jQuery framework from CDN?
- How to load jQuery locally when CDN fails?
- What is jQuery.noConflict()
- Difference between $(this) and 'this' in jQuery
- jQuery empty() vs remove()
- jQuery remove() vs detach()
- Is window.onload is different from document.ready()
- How to check if element is empty
- width() vs css('width') and height() vs css('height')
- How to Check element exists or not in jQuery
- Difference between bind() vs live() vs delegate() function
- How to use jQuery Selectors with Examples
- How to Disable-Enable all controls of page using jQuery
- What are the possible problems can occur when jQuery and Ajax used in ASP.NET?
- Why to use Google hosted jQuery CDN?
Feel free to contact me for any help related to jQuery, I will gladly help you.